Monday, December 17

Very Very Bad

I had a very bad experience while going geylang with aisha and fathima. So bad that it made me called up mum and complained it to her. One thing why I love to confide with my mum is because she always agrees with everything that I said. Being the only two with the intuitions, vibes and psychic in the family. So far its almost true. haha. So as I was saying, I was being insulted in front of a few people after trying out a scarf by this women who own the largest shop in pasar geylang. The ironic part was that I'm not the one who tried the scarf but since I'm the one who speaks and understand malay so the insult definitely was meant for me.

I don't know how these people man their business. The way they treat their customers. I mean we have the right to try on and ending up not buying the stuff. You don't have to get touchy feely sensitive about the whole situation. She reprimanded me for not saying thank you to her after taking up so long in trying the scarf. Big deal. First of all, she's not the one who attend to us, being the boss and all. Infact she was sweet to us in the first place. Then my friend decided not to buy the scarf, seeing that the price tag is quite expensive and the bargaining was not going anywhere, so she decided to leave the shop. I said my thank you's to the helper who attended to us and went out of the shop. Thats when the drama begins.

She asked why we are not buying the scarf and when I plainly told her that we like to look around, she started to act rude. She kept on insisting that we should've said our thank you's to her before leaving the shop. She really made a biggie. I was shocked that I just walked away so as to not creating more trouble, but trouble there was. Even after we walk off, she still stared at us and repeating the whole damn phrase. My friends were sorry that I had to put up with it and I do feel a little bruised by it. In my whole life, I've never been insulted publicly by a stranger. She was like teaching me manners, when she's the one who doesn't even act like one. I was very annoyed cause this is one shop that we always go to when we wanted to buy scarf. Recall a makcik who wears glasses with beaded necklace attached to it. There, I said it.

I am so damn pissed off. Luckily katherine heigl's sweet face managed to divert my mood and attention to something different.



I still won't be going to that shop ever again.

No comments: