Saturday, December 15

Out of a Sudden

I cannot believe it. My new haircut has been creating waves. Some has seen it under my private photos, send sms and even called me and then there are some who's been asking me again and again for the toilet tour. These friends of mine has been requesting me to adjust my scarf just so that they can play with my new fringe. Pelik tapi benar. The aunt told me I look young just like when I was back in kindergarden days. Then my mum told me I look like one mixed indian chinese sesat. Dad just stood there and asked me to clean up the dresser, just because. There's the typical cleopatra remarks about the haricut. I simply have no peace, not with all this sudden attention. According to aisha, I lost my elegance title because I have no longer, long hair.

I'm waiting for the old adoration to grow. For now, I'm stuck with the iban image.

No comments: