Friday, December 21

SG Drift

Hari Raya Haji celebration was nothing special. We went to atuk's house and chill till 8.30pm. We always went for eid prayer near an open field at yishun stadium. Again being the only capable driver in the family, I had no choice. Dad always acted handicapped whenever this driving issue came about. The journey there has improved. I took 15mins ratehr than the usual 30mins. I know they were holding their breath as I zipped in between two big lorries. Padan muka.

It turns out that only my family and my uncle went to atuk's house. The others were simply busy, working, honey-mooning or went for their holiday. My small cousin has been circumsized and my uncle kept on telling me about the story. Amazing how I laughed till my tears dropped. The host cooked mee soto and one thing why I love about this dish is the begedil. After all that eating, we sat down and chat while watching asian idol. We were still eating chips and whatsnot while watching the tube. Aunt even served us coffee and tea. I love chilling out at atuk's place.

As I rushed for class today, I simply forgot that there's a test. I was unprepared but luckily its openbook. Though still I'm not that 100% sure I'll get good marks this time. I was alone and in misery. Today, it didn't take me long to leave class on the dot without delay and went straight back home. So here I am now. There's this incident though while travelling back in the mrt. An old man fainted and one of the commuters press the emergency button. I was shocked as he landed near my feet. There's no serious injury but I think that old man was very drunk. He acted like one pychopath and wouldn't let others helped him when he's conscious.

Well anyway, I can't wait for the so call tokyo drift race I'll be having with the cousin tonight. Its kpe time. Let's just see who arrives first at the pitt stop. I need the adrenaline rush.

No comments: