Wednesday, December 5

Upon A Star

Wow, I might be going for a holiday! A great news to be anticipate with wild hope. It's still am undergoing of plans about where to go, looking for the perfect package but the company is settled, and no it's not with my family. This time we wanted to try and be independent. Being 21 breathe in a new retrospective of life, as I am speaking of the few more years that we will still be single single. You get what I mean. So, I am really really looking forward to it. The sea, the breeze, the theraphy, the joy of being adventurous with unlimited bounds. Pure freedom, though in the deep bottomest part of our hearts we still know how grounded we need to be. Gosh, talking about it already made me excited.


I'll be dreaming of this for a while

Anyway, I'm not in a good of health lately. Blood pressure down, unbalanced eating lifestyle. I need more meats and definitely love. Another one more week to go though. I will definitely get my portion of meat eating this coming weekend as its the cousin's wedding. I'm partially anticipating and partialy not as I will have to miss the sat's econs crashing class. Too bad, but I know it will be fun cause its time to snap snap snap with my camera. Thought of sewing my own dress for the event but its a little too late. I won't have enough time to actually go to arab st, cut and sew, all in a matter of two days. I'm not that professional yet. Let's just see what new combinations I had in mind for the 2 whole days wedding ceremony. As if I'm the one who's getting married. Haha.

Checkout my multiply in 4 more days, I promise lots and lots of photos coming right up.

No comments: