Friday, November 16

False Hope

Tuning to: No One by Alicia Keys

"You and me together,
Through the days and nights,
I don’t worry cause everything’s gonna be all right "

I just get back from school and decided to unwind by penning this entry. It shouldn't be this way but I am just in the mood to share. I really think I'm putting more weight. Since monday till today, I've been eating full three meals per day. Thanks alot to the wonderful friends I met. Its real hard to resist temptation when the billboards keep on flashing tanatalizing dishes. My new close buddies at school; aisha and fathima has been under the 'always eat' category. Despite one is trying to lose wieght and the other is trying to gain weight, I stood in the middle as the neutral party. I don't want to go in either direction but now I can feel a slight pulling to the gaining weight party. I'm putting my hope and faith that the constant walking home from the mrt will help. Then there is the date, where someone is treating me tom yam. Hmm.

We played scrabbles after class today. Despite the class ended early, we came back home late. This is so typical of us nowadays. The promise that we will do the assignments and tutorials after class was diminished when mona (another friend) bought the scrabbles from the school carnival. We started off competitively and everyone was trying to outdo the other by stacking more mumbo jumbo words that have never been heard before. It was fun while it lasted and I get migrain attacks afterwards. Too much muscle tense and brain power. You can guess who the top scorer was. Heh. I really enjoyed the game and what makes me more happier was the visit to fathima's house.

You see her mother always cooks briyani on friday. Since I starve myself since early morning with no breakfast and we play scrabbles till late noon, my stomach made a nice grumbling noise that initiated that I should be feeding myself anytime soon. So, when she told us we can eat at her house, we didn't think twice. Also, I had this perception that indian cooks killer briyani and indeed it is. I can still smell the dhaal and the spicy chicken curry is damn good. I had two big servings, thanks to the mother who kept on spooning me with more rice. I can't believe her mum still remembers my mum during the send off to sri lanka. Very cute.

I guess I should go and bathe now. There's still two more albums of pictures for me to upload but I can't seem to find the time to go online. I admit although I'm busy now but I'm more happier than I used to be. Prolly, the change in him and the way he treats me, made me feel special. Who would've thought after such calamity and that outburst, things really change. Not that we didn't have a splendid rishta, we do. It's just that now, its even more better and we know it. Maybe its just another phase we're going through. As quoted from stardust which goes something like this: there's so much emotions and love that I have for you that I cannot contain till it bursts and overflows to your heart. Wow, that really touches me.

I'm still a self-confessed unoveremotional person though, I'll stand by that. Haha.

No comments: