Monday, November 5

What I Speak Best

Tuning to: ini aku adanya by Radja

"jangan pernah kau merasa sepi,
bila kadar waktuku yang sedikit untukmu,
walau kau anggap diriku sama,
aku bisa terima kerna ku mencinta"

Again I can't resist to startup this almost mundane blog of mine. Although, there maybe no readers and at the end of it I maybe the only one who reads it, but I'm satisfied with that. It doesn't matter if I'm reading what I said many times cause the idea might just get into my head. Brings a whole new meaning to listening to your own thoughts aye.

So, I've been upto nothing. If some of you have been multiplying your way to my other source, you can say I'm doing something but on a whole, life has been pretty much the same. A little hiccup I must say has been hopping its way into our relationship but everything's fine now. It didn't last for more than 24 hours but left me crying in bed for erm only god knows how long. Again, I know its been a while that I am in this comfort zone and when this hiccup came, it threw me off the edge. I know I had to put some censorship or ratings to what I said. My mouth has been on a free toll lately that whatever that comes out off it, might be hurting someone. A lethal weapon, this mouth is. Sheesh.

Shopping is very far off from my list of things to do now. Not that I am strap for cash but saving is very very important nowadays. How I restraint myself is to always coax this stubborn self by emphasising on the car that I really want. Again, not that the buying of car is on my list either, just one of my yearning pleasures. So, to cure myself of shopping, I read lots and lots of books about ladies who broke their credit cards and let their financial consultants went bonkers chasing them. Sophie Kinsella's shopaholic has been one of the best retail-book-theraphy I have ever read. Marian Keyes brings a new level to adult humor, which made me laugh my socks off. Not forgetting, a book that has been sitting on my shelf which I have to force myself to read: the principles of banking and finance by mishkins and eakins. You may ask what it has got to do with shopping, well almost everything. I called it 'the' shopping of financial traders in stocks and bond markets. Not quite as interesting as shopping for a pair of shoes at Nine West or something but the returns can spin any heads any time.

Imagine my eyeballs flasing the money signs like a jackpot win, ting, ting, ting..bingo.

No comments: