Tuesday, September 4

Seductive Red

"When words become unclear,
I shall focus with photographs.
When images become inadequate,
I shall be content with silence".
by Ansel Adams

I am loving myself more nowadays, that I bought myself a cybershot camera. After waiting for so long since the t10, t20 up till the newest t200. I decided to buy the t100. It couldn't get any better. The Comex 2007 exhibition made my decision worthwhile. With the free gifts that filled up a whole big plastic bag, I am indeed grateful. The wait is over and finally I have one hot and sexy camera to flaunt. Initially I was torn between choosing t200 and t100. T200 being the newest and biggest touch lcd screen ever. However, I know I am such a messy person at times. I will prolly have fingerprints all over the screen. Not taking any chances at that.




For now, I love love love my new camera.

Adding to that, today I turned 21 a few hours ago. Do I feel any change of sorts? To be honest, I do feel a sense of freedom and a truck loads of responsibilities. I was happy with my life now, although it do brings me stressful days sometimes (or almost all the times) but there's no fun without hardship. I set my goals high and I hope one day I will achieve it. A penthouse is currently on top of my list of impossibles. Thanks to mr iskandar, for giving me such nice fantasies about it. But who knows eh, fantasy can turns to reality? Amin.

In the meantime, I'm not so sure if I will be able to update regularly. I am hardly at home and most of the times, especially now, studygroups are in. In order to survive the uol banking and finance programme, I really have to strive cause there are lots of jargons and really mind blowing graphs. I am lucky that at least I know that this is the path I am willing to take. I don't care if I have to have nightmare about financial system, contractual savings institutions or even capital budgeting. I'm not afraid of that but I fear mr Jonathan Peh. If you don't finish up the tutorials, be prepared to be presenting the solutions up front the whole lecture, unprepared.

Now that is scary.

No comments: