Sunday, August 26

1.5k richer

Quite a lame statement to start off with but I am indeed 1.5k richer! Haha. Macam tk pernah dpt duit. Attend the lbkm bursary award at SP convention centre yesterday. Mum and second sister did the honourable thing of accompanying me. Although they say that I should put the money to good use for my degree but I'm trying to hold it at that for my masters. I hope dad wouldn't mind.

On top of that, I am very very busy nowadays. Apart from school there's these tutoring I need to do. Mum told me not to overdo it cause she wouldn't want me jeopardizing my studies but I know what I'm doing. Besides I'm in the process of taking another language lessons. Let's just say it would be a suprise, si.

I wonder what more suprises coming up on the 4th of September. 8 more days and I am not counting. For someone, its taken a toll. Haha.

No comments: