Tuesday, August 14

Wedding Bells

"You were born together,
and together you shall be for evermore.
But let there be spaces in your togetherness.
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you".
by Kahlil Gibran


For more, visit my multiply.

The weekend was fantastic, if I may say so myself. The wedding at Kak Fariha's was utterly worth remembering and she looks gorgeous. I still remember her as the sweet, polite and easy-mannered lady that I used to talk to back in secondary 2. I'm glad she still remembers me and invited me to her wedding. I never had so much fun with the girls that accompanied me to the event. Hidayah never fails to make me laugh with her antics dating story. She told me she received three hundred dollars from a guy friend for her birthday. Wow, imagine if he becomes the boyfriend, fiance and husband. Suka eh.

I was rushing after the event as I had a date with him. The movie was at 2.50pm and at 2.15pm I was still at her place. I get to meet Namira and her mum at the wedding though, another friend of mine whom is going to be tied soon. Sorry sweety, I'm not able to talk for too long that time. I took a cab down to marina and as usual he was there already. The early bird. He finally had his haircut. It's about time. I'm starting to get frustrated with his fringe. Other than that you know I love you top to bottom.

Some of my friends have been asking about the dissapearance of me and him photos. To answer to that, we sort of forget that we used to be photo junkies. The dating scene has been so usual and routine that the places we go to is like a cycle. Insyallah, I'll start the photo wagon coming back, specially for these kepo friends of mine. Just kidding.

No comments: