Tuesday, August 7

Hurry!

Love.
Hate.
Love.

This is a fast forward one. I've been busy with the school work, revision and stuffs. Thank you to those who sms'es me and asked about my well being on the first week of school. I never felt intellect for quite sometime and I'm digesting equally fine with all the new banking terms and so forth. Hopefully, this forte will be bringing lots and lots of money in the future time. Haha. Money is not the root of evil but a motive and incentive for me right now.

Apart from that, the weekend spend with the dearest turned out wrong than supposedly. I had my first arguement, tantrums or whatever you called it for the first time since the absence of it. Pardon me, but the hormones had been doing a great job in invoking the bad side of me. In the end, orang yang tak bersalah terkena getah. Apologies Is, for the undeserving time you had to put up with me. Despite that, luckily you are blessed with the skills of coaxing. Thank God for that.

I promise I'll have a proper update when I have the free time and the good internet connection. For now, I need to scoot off to school.

Sayonara people!

No comments: