Tuesday, August 21

Misery

"This love is untouchable
A feeling my heart just can't deny
Each time I look in your eyes
Oh baby, I know why
This love is unbreakable."

While listening to Westlife - Unbreakable, I wish the pain would just go away. It's hard missing someone so much. It's even harder when you're down with fever and flu and all you hope for is him. I can be so impossible sometimes.

The past few days has been so hectic with socializing until I got myself sick. At least that was his opinion, which is true I guess. I am not a night person by nature. Frequent late night out makes me quesy. However, due to the promise made to go shopping with Dayah; my old bestie, I went ahead. Not for one night, but two nights in a row. Same place, same time. She had this $300 that she couldn't wait to spend on. As good as she is, she asked permission for the things that she bought with the giver of the ample sum.

In the two nights of shopping, we did managed to get a few things: new tops for her, a new watch for her and lots of makan together. The good thing about going out with her is she will never say no to food and eating. Unlike some friends I had who would rather starve, go on diet or simply said no-carbs, baby. I had so much fun going out with her. I almost forget the thirteen years friendship we had, when we get separated into different school. But not now, we are bosom buddies again. I can't wait for the places that we're planning to go!

I spend my saturday with the other two dear friends to watch the fireworks. Boy, did I ever lose my patience on that day. I hate crowds, and the crowds there was worst. Well, I did brought this upon myself. The boyfriend surely knew this was going to happen and firmly reject my invitation. Cet. It was hard to get a nice view to watch the fireworks for non-ticket holders. The best we got was a view blocked with palm trees. Luckily, a miracle happened. Ana's colleague told her that we could secretly watch from NLB topmost floor. We then walked our hearts out to NLB since it's going to start soon. I was panting, Rose strained her ankle but all we could think of was to get there. It was worth it. The fireworks was surreal. I shall upload the video footage that I took at my multiply, soon.

Then sunday came and I was supposed to attend Namira's engagement but I have to miss it. Both me and Dayah got down with fever. We wouldn't want to be the contagious one on the happy event. You look gorgeous babe, I saw your photos at Kak Yatee multiply. She was one hell of a good mak andam. Congratulations again! Hope to see you on the dais in two years time, insyallah.

Now, that all are happy, why am I the one who feels unhappy?

No comments: