Wednesday, August 1

Sweet Suprise

"It does not matter how slowly you go,
as long as you don't stop".
by Confucius

So far I've went to three classes and it's enough to motivate me to pull some hairs from my head. Unlike the poly syllabus, the statistics and introduction to economics was far advanced from what I learnt previously. To add to the wounds, the lecturer for econs told us that the subject meaning of introduction was not about it at all. It was the toughest subject ever devised by the London School of Economics and it's a no wonder that some students were in depression studying it. How I'm not suprise.

Just hopefully, I'll be able to cope with the stressful and mind boggling subjects.

After class on monday, I met up with my aunt again. It's like a frequent thing that we do together nowadays; having dinner and just shop. She's all alone at home, now that atuk is staying in London. A getaway retreat not only for the grandad but for the aunt herself.

While my aunt was busy browsing to some sale items at Seiyu, I bumped into a good friend of mine back in those early secondary school days: Namira! I hardly believed my eyes and I kept on telling her if this is real. She has changed, in a good way that is; slimmer and radiant. It was such a long time ago and I really missed her presence. We chat for quite a while and it heals me to know that the friendship is still intact, from where we left. Insyallah, I'll be seeing her very soon on her special day cause I won't want to miss it for anything.

God bless her.

No comments: