Sunday, July 22

Happy Gerbil

"Good things happen,
to those who wait."

I overslept when I knew I clocked myself to wake up at 5 am. Initially the plan was to ambush mph at 7.01 am for the official launch but I missed it. All hope was not lost and I managed to arrived at 8.30am at Raffles City, together with the second sister who tagged along in her school uniform. Not many people were there, which was to my pleasure really. Why do we choose to purchase the book there was simply because of: the freebies. We received a mug, a journal and a complimentary coffee at Gloria Jeans. It was utterly surreal to be sipping coffee in that tranquil place and reading the final book, at last. Not that I'm the only one who did it, but almost everyone who have purchased the book and then sat at the cafe to read the last adventure of Harry Potter.


On a different note, thank you to the dearest one for rushing after work in spite of the rainy weather to accompany me. The date with Harry was fun but we know how tired you are. Yet, there will always be a time for me, if not so often as it used to. Maybe we have aged into this relationship, since the last 40 months in it and I hope it stays good or even better till who knows when. Hearing the three words more than once on one day, made me an even happier person. To add to the glee, you look more and more like Snape with that flat, long and center parted black hair. Hehe. Adorable but time for a trim, no?

I'm going to miss the Harry Potter series so much.

No comments: