Thursday, December 13

Last Night

It was the latest when I came back home yesterday. At 12.10am to be precise. The movie date with hidayah was entertaining and we laugh ourselves out after The Heartbreak Kid. The sexual scenes was funny and jerry stiller was crazy. The fakeness of some part of it makes us want to roll down the stairs, clutching our tummies to one side and just roar with laughter. Infact, feeling that that does not satisfied our desires, she recommended starbucks. The java chip made me high. We talk and complained about how tiring the holidays can be. We have something to add in common as she's not single single anymore. Its a great feeling, knowing that I play a little part in persuading her into the relationship and I do think she's very happy right now. Well, there may also be some downs throughout but that's life isn't it. I do think her mr macho is such a nice man, just like my baby. (huahaha!)



the girlfriend and me

I really need some timeout. The holidays is supposed to be times of relaxation and just hang out with your loved ones, which I still do not have the time to do that yet. Last year, we head on to Sentosa but this year we were so busy that we don't plan a thing. Maybe we will do the random or do some balloting. I am seriously in need of some entertainment. Life can be boring but luckily these lovely people fill up the empty spaces within. I am looking forward for that window shopping trip with nadia, the karaoke session with the girlfriend and most importantly: this sunday. I need love.

Cheesy, I know.

No comments: