Monday, October 1

rojak & laksa

This is
where I'm going to serve you
my readers
with one rojak bandung.

I guess I said this umpteen times, but I really need to over-emphasize how exhausting my routine has been. Furthermore, since I am fasting, the cubaan is really over-whelming. I've been breakfasting for two nights at school for the last weeks. Very mundane. I went to geylang bazaar for two consecutive days and its enough to bore me till the 13th comes. May I remind you that I had two more trips to geylang bazaar by end of next week. Sungguh membosankan.

The house preparation, kemas mengemas has been slow but with progress. Kesian, my mother cause I can't help her much and there will be no cookies made by me, unless I suprise myself with one. The painting of my bedroom wall turned out not to my expectation. I expected purple but I get a lighter purple. So much for excitement. Maybe I need to recoat it again and again and again. Dad had been helping out with the painting but I know he would've prefered me to do it. My room kan (he left me the ceiling to paint, dahsyat). I had a visit to Ikea last sunday. My intention was to beautify my room and makes it look spacious, so I should get a big mirror. In the end I didn't even buy it. Mata sungguh rambang. I like the retro mirror, my sister likes the rectangle one and between us its hard to compromise. I had this strong feeling of a second trip to Ikea before raya.

In all this stress, I find solace in the regular trips I made to this particular aesthetic clinic. Not many people know that I had a problem with my skin. My breakout was so irregular and alhamdulillah now it has subsides tremendously. I have this scare about going for treatments and after reading about how dangerous an unqualified practitioner can be, I chose to go for medical aesthetician. Dr Patrina Wong is such a friendly and bubbly person. Very comforting, when I talk to her. There's so much understanding she shares with her customers, so much empathy. If you'd like to know more about her services, you can go to her website here or just ask me personally. Hmm, macam dah case promoting je but seriously la her services is damn good la. She even teased me of voluntarily becoming my beauty godmother for another three years. So go go for those who are really in dire need for help with skin problems.

Three more hours and I can savour mum's wonderful laksa and and this particular song had been sticking to my head ever since I heard it.

O'oh kamu ketahuan.

No comments: